Thanksgiving is the time of year where we reflect on all the blessings of the year we have received. There are many ways to show your gratitude this Thanksgiving; from hostess gifts to care packages for our troops - our gift tags compliment any gift of gratitude you will deliver this holiday season. This is a kid and teen friendly craft with simple steps below to follow to create a basic tag. Then let your imagination run wild and Stamp It Up!
1. Print out a copy of our Thanksgiving Gift Tag on cardstock color of your choice (I selected an orangish-brown color to keep with the Thanksgiving theme).
TIP: Use letter sized (8.5" x 11") cardstock paper.
2. Have on hand ribbon of your choice, distressing ink pen or pad, a hole puncher, and paper scissors.
TIP: If you are cutting ribbon to size, be sure to use a different scissor. You never want to cut paper and ribbon with the same pair of scissors. Have a paper cutting scissor and ribbon cutting scissors.
3. Cut the tags out using your paper cutting scissors.
TIP: You can also use a paper trimmer to quickly cut out three columns of tags. It makes it easier to gain access to the individual tag for a more precise cut. Also, don't cut to close to the tag line. Leave just a little bit of edge so that the tag line still shows.
4. Using the hole puncher, punch a hole near the top of the tag.
5. Using the Distressing Ink Pad, glide the edge of the tag along the ink pad to add a bit more distress, if desired.
6. Tie your ribbon through the hole.
7. Make your homemade "Bailey's Irish Cream" and pour into a small glass bottle. Decorate with the tag and other embellishments to create a classic hostess gift.